I'm making a theme park that is essentially a museum for theme park tycoon 2 and its community. It's turning out to be pretty big, and I've got it for the most part, but in one area I am sort of struggling with: Finding facts and trivia to put in there. That's where I need your help.
If you guys know any interesting facts, community achievments, world records, anything interesting I could include in the museum, it would help me tremendously. Thank you.Read more >
Does anyone have any ideas for a new theme park idea for me to make? For example: Space,Christmas,Futuristic etc.Read more >
Yes, welcome back! What will be in this blog this time, a guide? A blog preview? More announcements? No! This time, it us just one idea. A new doorway I drew out. It is...
Yay! A new photo! Note that this is hand-drawn with effort, so please refrain from criticising the picture in the comments section below. Instead, give positive or neutral feedback on what I can improve on the idea (please do not ask me to improve my drawing skills). Here it is:
1. Poor picture quality
2. Problems with look of drawing
3. Allowing correction tape to be seen in the photo
I really hope you like the design and I hope to make another blog soon. Happy Halloween and a Spooky Bye!Read more >
Hey again everyone! I really apologise for delaying my Decorate "Boring" Rides guide again and I want to tell you a few things:
- I am going to be really busy studying for my Second Semestral Assessment Examinations and I will be busy until 31 October or rather Halloween (unfortunately, I do not celebrate halloween as I am a christian though some christians still do so).
- I will not be online often from 27 October to 2 November.
- I might be adding the actual guide on 3 November, Saturday.
- I might also be adding more articles on metal pieces on 3 November, Saturday.
- The Tips for a Good Theme Park guide has been updated! Click here to check it out!
And that's it everyone. If you have any enquiries, contact me on my message wall. See you guys later!… Read more >
Welcome everyone to my very first guide preview! I will show you what will be written in my guide previews and what they exactly are. Just keep reading and you will understand the purporse of them!
Guide Previews help show a basic overview of the actual guide I will release soon after the guide preview releases too. They provide primary information put into nutshells as conclusions and summaries that are easy to remember and which are also the most important things to be mentioned.
Usually, I release guide previews as:
- I need more time to think of what to write or add into my guide
- I am not able to enter the game to gather the sufficient information and/or screenshots of certain items that are necessary for starting the actual blog itself (I am…
Read more >
So, I was doing some work and I found this jem.
If you add a corkscrew piece in a ride and it has a 60 stud upside down track, you will see a GUI that says "label" and this is where the chat bubble is for the player.Read more >
Words with asterisks(*) beside them have their defintions at the bottom of the blog.
Yes, welcome back, or... er... should I be the one welcomed instead (since I haven't wrote a guide for a while)? Anyway, it's time to get some information on an indoor theme park! This is for people who like building castles, buildings, towers or a giant indoor theme park. Yes, sheltered! Now, let's get started!
Well, yes. This is for people who want to rebuild or create a new park (it's better than destroying items in your current park and replanning). You don't have to start off your park with spending money on decorations. No. This is a common and terrible mistake people make. Do not spend your money all on walls because they do nothing but decorate which…
Read more >
So, I'm just making this 'cause I'm wondering. What seems to be your favorite thing about TPT2?Read more >
Hey everyone! I'm back and this time I'm not doing a guide; however, I'll be sharing ideas about new stuff they should add to the game! By the way, the area formula and concept shown for each ride is n (sideways) x n (front and back) blocks (n is used to represent any number) and number of cabins that can be used in each train (for custom-track rides).
See Saws - Great for gentle fun to bring old memories back!
Time: 25 Seconds
Area: 3 x 1
Giant Apple Sliding - Like the spiral slide but bumpers pop out of a giant apple that riders will slide down and gently bump around when they hit the bumpers!
Time: 6-10 seconds (depending on how much the bumpers bump the riders around)
Area: 7 x 7
Spinning Intensity - Four riders stand on a circular platform whi…
Read more >
By Isaac Chew aka SydeFI
Hey everyone! I'm back for my second guide to you. It will be on underground trains. It really does not matter whether you are using the Transport Train or Monorail , pick one to suit your style or theme. Personally, I prefer using the Monorail as it is faster; however, if the distance between your stations are short, you can use the Transport Train. Nevertheless, the Monorail is moves swiftly between stations which could be more efficient. But for now, let me start with the guide.
If you do not like doing things that are tedious, it is recommended for you to start a new theme park and do underground development first. This is because it is hard to edit terrain grounds underground when there are items such as paths a…
Read more >
- Have an option on coasters to have brakes settings to have them work only once per ride to have another type of coaster we could make. For example: I could create a coaster that won't work on the first try but then will work on the second try.
- Add an ability to have monorails and trains connected so it could become less complicated and hard.
Feel Free To edit! (Please be for Ideas on Theme Park Tycoon 2)Read more >
IDK why I did this but just deal with it.Read more >
My park "Mazee Park" used to be called "Deluxe Park" but for some reason it is tags in chat but not ingame lol.Read more >
Link to the page!Read more >
Updated (3) October 27, 2018 Updated (2) October 19, 2018
Updated (1) September 24, 2018
Created (0) September 10, 2018
By Isaac Chew aka SydeFI
Note: This guideline does not fully ensure that you will get 5 stars, though at least 2 if you are a beginner.
This guide will make sure you learn all steps to enjoy building and to get a theme park that people like not based on how many stars you have but how the park is designed; you'll get lots of likes!
This is the main part where you will be learning how to satisfy guests first
- Organise your park properly before you begin. If you have already made a park and you think it looks a little messy, it's fine. Just delete some items (if you have quite a fair bit of money) and re-organise them.
- Make sure you…
Read more >
So, I recently made an Inverted coaster with an Egyptian theme to it, any suggestions for my park? (Don't suggest "more stalls", I have enough stalls already.Read more >
YERead more >
- Have plenty of roller coasters, 5-6 decent size ones should do it
- Have plenty of restrooms. Make sure a guest is never to far from.
- Surrounding your park with fences and putting decor in the gaps will help, and possibly fill the decor criteria entirely.
- Have almost, better yet at least 1 of every non custom track rides.
- Have at least one of every stall, including hats.
- Make sure to have plenty of plot expansions.
- Make sure your park has ABSOLUTELY ZERO litter, and place trash cans everywhere, at least 25. I recommend having one every sixth non-queue path.
- Try to have some of each terrain, have a pond/lake and edit heights of some ground.
- Ensure a guest is never far from a place to sit down
- Make sure nothing is overpriced.
11. Include variety in ever…Read more >
I'm making a new park. yey. It's color themed. any suggestions?Read more >
1 2 3 4
If you are trying to make 1 star, just add rides and make sure to have food stalls. 2 stars is a little harder. What you need to do is keep adding stalls and rides. I would suggest adding paths to more rides. For the next stars, start adding trash cans, lights, and more to help with the next stars. It will pay off! So 3 stars. It's hard, but not as hard as getting to 5 stars. What you need to do is build at least 2 rollercoasters. They don't have to be huge, just make a rollercoaster. Buy more rides, and keep going. If you are stuck at 3 stars and tried everything, I have a tip. What you need to do is add a stall you don't have yet. Or if you didn't get stalls, you need to. Now. You also need other kinds of stalls. Now for 4 stars. …
Read more >
I was wondering if there was any way to make my park better. I've seen another thread like this, but I was wondering if there was a possible way to get my guests over 200. I feel like its stuck around 150-170. In the last thread, it talked about how I should have an underground bit and move rides down there, and that is what I did. I still feel like its a bit bare and I was wondering if anyone had any Ideas that could help me. Maybe just including some items, or any decoration ideas. I had a really good thought when I started to build it, but I just don't like the way its coming out. Im really stumped.Read more >
Im new. I came here randomly. Wanna some help?Read more >
When creating an isolated area not connected to the exit (and is connected to a monorail) guests get stuck there. I decided to change the price to zero, and the same kept happening. If I connected a path to the main area (which is connected to the exit), the monorail becomes useless. I think it's better not to use a monorail. Ratings also went higher after this change. Will anyone fix this bug? If there is no use, why use it? (All I can think of is making people quickly go places)Read more >
I have 12 parks on Theme Park Tycoon 2 and I want to get rid of them all.
Not like, removing everything in the park, I want to get rid of the load game buttons so it's like I just loaded up the game for the very first time.
Is there a way I can do that?Read more >
So, I got more ideas, but this time with some details!
Gentle Rides: Tilt A Whirl: You've all been on this ride at the carnival
Bumper Cars: Also pretty Self-Explanatory
Adjustable Heights: You can make the Drop Tower, Launched Freefal, and swing ride even taller! Because lets be real, not every drop tower is the same height
Topspin: Kinda Hard to explain, just google "Huss Topspin"
The Claw: Like a frisbee, but faces inside and is the shape of a claw
Dive Coaster: We already now have the holding brake, now lets design a coaster thats meant to use that brake! it would be 2 cells wide and sit 4 people, 2 over the sides and 2 over the track
Standup coaster: Same track as Floorless, but have trains where guests stand up
Read more >
A new update has just been released for Theme Park Tycoon 2. Here's the complete changelog for those who haven't seen it already.
Added New "Hydraulic Launch Coaster", hold time customisable in ride operations.
Added New "Floorless Coaster"
Added 3 new palm tree types and wall-attached flowerbed
Added 2 metal crate props, 2 wooden plank cover props
Added 4 inverted slope wall items, 4 steep slope corner roof items
Added 7 new primitives, two new materials: cobblestone & pebble
Changed Moved some side items to new layers
Changed Reduced price of all primitives
Changed All primitives can now be submerged in water
Changed Ride limit raised from 50 to 75
Changed Improved the simple editor looping pieces to be smoother
Read more >
When I built Vintage Cars, the guests ceased to go on rides and do not earn money and can't build.How to fix it?Read more >
So I would like to build a Realistic Inverted Roller Coaster (Think Alpengeist at Busch Gardens, Batman the Ride at Six Flags parks, or Raptor at Cedar Point, See Picture Below) And they all have an Element called the "Zero G Roll" Which I would like to build in game on my Inverts, however the game doesn's allow Me to put banking on uphill/Downhill slopes as shown in the picture! Can I get some help on the issue?Read more >
Hi, so I think they should add a RMC type ride that has the style cart and track also where it auto mantically adds the wood at the bottom that would be really cool and help full because i hate having to put the wood in at the bottom of the rides.Read more >
I have 3 stars but how to get them I don't know ... Who knows prompt , please .Read more >
- Live shows - I've seen many theme parks hosting live shows and performances, so I would like to see that in the game. They'll probably have to be pre-set, since animating the shows will be a pain in a neck.
- Parades - Some theme parks have these. You could plan a parade to occur during a regularly timed event, choose the floats, and plan the path.
- Carnival booths - I've seen SeaWorld and Universal Studios having these. So, a guest could go to a random carnival booth and win a prize depending on randomized events.
- Arcade - HECK YEAH! WE SHOULD HAVE THESE! But they'll have to be original, in order to avoid copyright.
- TV screens - It should function like the Work at the Pizza Place TVs.
- Petting zoo places - With live animals and such, especially to give…
- Doorway Top
- Doorway Bottom
- Wall: Mid-gray
- Frame: Medium stone gray
Reason to Implement: We have a brick doorway and a wooden doorway, going along with various themes. However, whenever a player wants to make a futuristic or modern theme, the player should have access to a metal doorway.Read more >
Yes, I am back with more ideas, and here they are:
Battle Boats (or Bumper Boats)
Windseeker (or Starflyer)
Larger Drop Tower/Free Fall
Wave Swinger (Chair-O-Plane)
Shoot the Chute
Wooden Coaster (PLEASE)
Single Rail Coaster
Inverted/Flying Coaster (Yes, I know these Exist already, but maybe a 4 seater across version of these, to make them more realistic?)
Pretzel Loop (for Flying Coasters) …
Read more >
I think you should add a roller coaster with cars like the wizzard from six flags great amreica it is a cool ride and wil add some new cart design i think will look good in the parks
Thanks, ErikRead more >
I hAve a TON of ideas to make the game better for players, so I'll sort them out by category
Bumper Cars (?)
Taller Drop Tower!!!!
TopSpin (Google it)
Wooden Coaster (PLEASE)
Hyper Coaster/Giga Coaster
Impulse Coaster (Or Boomerang, Some Kind of Shuttle Coaster)
MORE TYPES OF TREES!!!
MORE WALL/ROOF OPTIONS
Tiled Path (for Indoors, or for Designs
More kinds of Tables/Benches
More Lighting Options (Hanging Lights?)
So Yeah, Those are all my ideas. Sorry for going on for so long, I just wanted to ge…
Read more >
I have some ideas
-allow people to post their coaster creations as a pre-built coaster that other people can buy to put in their park
-add a single rail coaster, hyper coaster, 4D free spins, and, of course, wooden coasters and hybrid wooden coasters, Oh and B&M's
-add a claw ride, swings, carnival style rides, and looping rides
-add a plane ride where the guests can control the height of their planesRead more >
The Futuristic theme has won with 57% of the vote.
I will be periodically posting update photos here.Read more >
These are some ideas for things I've come up with that could be added into the game.
Elevators: Vertical transportation for usage by both visitors and players.
Multi-station shuttle rides: Allowing for, e.g. a two-station Monorail able to act as a shuttle ride.
Jumps: Allowing for roller-coasters to be able to jump off one track and land on another without crashing; or to derail vertically and then to re-attach to the rail.
Reverse booster: A booster that launches the cart backwards for shuttle rides.
One-way brakes: Brakes that only affect the cart while it is moving forwards, and not backwards.
Submarine: A water ride similar to Swan Boats, but capable of going up and down.
Planes: A custom track ride that can change to any angle at any time and …
Read more >
One thing I've noticed is that most real roller coasters have 4 seats per row instead of 2. Real theme parks have aquariums so you should be able to make one too in tpt2.Read more >
I'm bored, so here are some ideas for new rides. I'll be doing one for each category except transport.
Gentle Rides: Carousel
Intense Rides: Swing Ride
Roller Coasters: Wooden Coaster/Train Coaster (think big thunder mountain)
Water Rides: Boats
So, I guess that's it. =)Read more >
My park switches between 5 and 4.5 stars oftenly. I was wondering how I could increase Guest Satisfactory rates on my rides. Ex: My launched freefall is at around 45%, and the price is actually extremely low. Can anyone tell me how to increase?Read more >
So, I'm thinking about purchasing a VIP server for the players on this wiki. Any thoughts?
The server has been purchased. If you would like to be added, please comment with your ROBLOX username.
Edit: I will only add people who have contributed to the wiki or are recommended by an admin. This is to make sure that it is for contributors to the wiki, not people who only comment. Thanks!
EDIT: THE SERVER HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN DUE TO LOW USE.Read more >
So. v131 came out two days ago (as of writing). Wanted to share my opinion and see what everyone else thinks.
Ok. OPINION TIME. So. A few things. Let's start positively. Pros:
- New like button position. It makes it so much more visible and makes it easier to like.
- New walkway. It's much more distinct than the previous one. I also like the arrows on the roads (if you can call them that)
- And of course. TREES.
- The new entrance. Specifically the border around your park name. The text box is rounded. The sign is not. SO UGLY.
- The new entrance messing up the spotlight pathway trick. Makes me so sad.
- No TREES on the other borders of the world.
Hello, I abandoned my alt account YourDabbingDude and I will go on help this wiki from this account.Read more >
Hi I am new here and I have some good ideas on what new types of coasters to add to your game that would work out good
- At six flags great america they have a ride called X flight which has and intresting type of coaster which would work really good with the mecanics in your game.
- you should a free fly coaster like the joker and x2. It is where the carts spin.
There are a lot of style to build in! You can use wooden items and walls to build Medieval,Metal walls and loads of glass walls and roofs to build Sci-Fi/Futuristic, Or just use bricks to build in the time of now! And yes! You can combine styles or make your own!
We will start with the easy styles, and how lower the number how easier!
1. Roman. Roman is the hardest because it has small changes in pillars and stuff!
2. Medieval. Medieval can be hard because almost everything is made out of wood, and you have to show the differences! And yes, you also have castles from bricks, BUT you use brick walls so I will count it as Time Of Now style.
3. Sci-Fi/Futuristic. This isn't the easiest style because it hasn't got any sloped walls.
4. Time Of Now s…
Read more >
Need pictures of the NPC and the hole he was in. I can't remember which avatar item was awarded either.
The event page is found here.
Contact MeRead more >
I'm just gonna go sleep for 3 days straight. . .Read more >
Ok, I know this is kinda off-topic, but whatever. I kinda need some help.
So, if you've looked at my profile lately, you might have noticed that I have started a new wiki! It's for one of my new favorite games on ROBLOX, and I feel like some of you guys probably have heard about it. So! I am really bad at stuff like home pages and making categories and stuff. If anybody here likes City Architect, then I'd really appreciate some help with securing my wiki. Thanks.
Note: I do know about FANDOM U. I'm working on finishing it. It's just hard to find the ones that give me the info I need.
~ Sir_TacoRead more >