The multi-launch coaster is a type of roller coaster.
The coaster features a striped train with single-position lap bars and a skeleton track.
Slight incline, steep incline, slight decline, steep decline, vertical, boosters, chicanes, long straight up/down, half loops, flat slope turns, looping, spirals, and corkscrews. It supports a full 180° of banking.
- Primary veh. color: Cart top color
- Secondary veh. color: Cart stripe color
- Tertiary veh. color: Cart floor color
Targetted piece colors:
- Primary color: Track color
- Supports color: Supports color
- Other than wheel arrangement, the train is identical to that of the steel coaster.
- It is one of only two coasters with a skeleton track. The other is the Hydraulic Launch Coaster
- The boosters of a multi-launch coaster cannot be used on steep inclines, declines, vertical track, or banked track.
- Without modifications, its max speed is 225 km/h.