The transport train is a transportation ride.
This ride features a steam locomotive and railway intended for guest transportation. Station segments have track ballast.
Slight incline, slight decline, chicanes, long straight up/down, and spirals
- Primary veh. color: Metal color
- Secondary veh. color: Wooden color
Targetted piece colors:
- Primary color: Rail color
- Secondary color: Sleeper color
- Tertiary color: Ballast color
- Supports color: Supports color
- Used to achieve "Public transport!
- Visitors will not use transport rides if they want to leave the park, so it should not be the only means of reaching or leaving an area.
- This is the only custom track ride which does not support a one-car train. This is because the first car cannot seat guests, so a one-car train would not be able to carry guests.
- There is a maximum of five trains on a single layout (achieved when there are at least 6 stations), with no maximum number of stations.
- When running layouts with five trains, and therefore 6+ stations, trains will not depart a station until the next station is clear of a train; this can cause delays in the system and slow the movement of trains down.