The Futuristic theme has won with 57% of the vote.
I will be periodically posting update photos here.Read more >
I'm bored, so here are some ideas for new rides. I'll be doing one for each category except transport.
Gentle Rides: Carousel
Intense Rides: Swing Ride
Roller Coasters: Wooden Coaster/Train Coaster (think big thunder mountain)
Water Rides: Boats
So, I guess that's it. =)Read more >
So, I'm thinking about purchasing a VIP server for the players on this wiki. Any thoughts?
The server has been purchased. If you would like to be added, please comment with your ROBLOX username.
Edit: I will only add people who have contributed to the wiki or are recommended by an admin. This is to make sure that it is for contributors to the wiki, not people who only comment. Thanks!Read more >
So. v131 came out two days ago (as of writing). Wanted to share my opinion and see what everyone else thinks.
Ok. OPINION TIME. So. A few things. Let's start positively. Pros:
- New like button position. It makes it so much more visible and makes it easier to like.
- New walkway. It's much more distinct than the previous one. I also like the arrows on the roads (if you can call them that)
- And of course. TREES.
- The new entrance. Specifically the border around your park name. The text box is rounded. The sign is not. SO UGLY.
- The new entrance messing up the spotlight pathway trick. Makes me so sad.
- No TREES on the other borders of the world.
Ok, I know this is kinda off-topic, but whatever. I kinda need some help.
So, if you've looked at my profile lately, you might have noticed that I have started a new wiki! It's for one of my new favorite games on ROBLOX, and I feel like some of you guys probably have heard about it. So! I am really bad at stuff like home pages and making categories and stuff. If anybody here likes City Architect, then I'd really appreciate some help with securing my wiki. Thanks.
Note: I do know about FANDOM U. I'm working on finishing it. It's just hard to find the ones that give me the info I need.
~ Sir_TacoRead more >